Rules & Regulation
- All student teachers should be present in the college by 9.25AM
- It is compulsory to attend the morning assembly every day which begins at 9.30AM
- Late Coming is not at all encouraged.
Uniform and Id
- Male and Female student teachers should come in uniform on all days.
- Male student teachers should have their shirts tucked.
- Female student teachers should have their hair dressed decently.
- It is compulsory to have ID on all days around the neck in the college premises.
- On days when exempted to wear uniform, Male student teachers are not permitted to co Jeans or T-Shirts, Female student teachers should come only in saree.
- Mobiles are strictly prohibited on the campus
- Student Teachers who may come with cell phones should have the instrument switched off at the entry point itself, and keep it so till they leave the campus.
- Mobiles will be confisticated if found to be used.
- Student teachers should treat the faculty members respectably.
- When ever student teachers move from one class to another they have to maintain silence as well as an orderly movement.
- Student teachers are advised to handle the furniture in the classrooms smoothly and keep them safe and clean.
- Student teachers are advised to keep away from the outside problems, if any, while coming to college or going from here.
- Student teachers are advised to keep up the name of our Institution in all public places where in they may be present.
Cleanliness and Neatness
- Neat and Clean class rooms are recognized and appreciated.
- Dustbins are placed in all class rooms and labs. Student teachers are required to make use of them.
- Student teachers should come neat in proper stipulated dress to attend college and other college functions.
- Student teachers would be granted leave only after verification of the genuine of the reasons stated.
- Prior permission must be obtained before taking leave.
- After the leave one should inform the principal and then only can enter the classroom.