- To make the teacher acquire relevant knowledge and skills in pedagogical methods
- To prepare teachers to become role models in class rooms to be the instruments for building productive citizens of our nation.
- To enhance the competency of the teachers at upper primary, secondary and higher secondary levels of education.
- To create a comprehensive understanding about pedagogical methods in organizing learning experiences for students.
- To develop the latest skills required for teachers in organizing instructional methods using ICT.
- To conduct coaching classes exclusively for competitive exams like TET, TRB, and TNPSC.
- To motivate the students to use the DELNET Facilities in our Modernized Library.
- Our faculty members are motivated by the management to do their M.Phil., and Ph.D. degree.
The goals set by the college are also achieved through curricular and co-curricular activities like organizing or participating in the national and International seminars, workshops, personality development programs like Citizenship camp, Training programmes, First Aid camp, departmental tests and students extension activities.